Saturday, July 28, 2007

Who’s Reading Left-Over?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No sooner had I posted my potential YouTube Debate questions for the Republican candidates, did the campaigns of Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani start grumbling about the format and hinting that they will not participate.

And this is classic! TPM has posted a series of YouTube blunders and flip-flops by Romney and Giuliani, which were apparently forwarded to them by “a rival campaign.”

Given that McCain is the only one of the current three ”top-tier” candidates to have agreed to participate in the September debate, I’d just like to point back to my earlier question for him. I’m guessing that we can safely remove from the potential list of things McCain won’t do to become President the act of consorting with an enemy to stop a rival!

No comments:

Post a Comment