Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Brokeback White House!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some time ago, I wrote a post entitled Brokeback White House. At the time, I was out on a limb with some pretty wild speculation, based on bits and pieces I found in other reports – just having a little fun after Brokeback Mountain was in the news after the Academy Awards

Now, with Foleygate engulfing the GOP, the issues I raised seem a little more plausible. In fact, it is not that hard to envision a scenario where other (perhaps many) highly-placed GOP leaders are deeply closeted homosexuals, who are kept in line with the Bush agenda through fear of public revelation. I won’t go so far as to say I believe that scenario yet, but I am interested to see where the Foley story goes in the future.

I am particularly interested in the developing drama regarding statements made by Hastert Chief of Staff, Scott Palmer (shown together in this 1999 image.) Lawrence O’Donnell raises the serious questions on HuffPo, and then T-Rex takes them to a new level on Firedoglake.

At this point, I am becoming suspect of anyone that George Bush refuses to fire, or even seriously question, in the face of obvious incompetence or negligience!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of the Foley Scandal have you seen this story yet?

    http://www.tnr.com/blog/theplank?pid=47854

    ReplyDelete