Sunday, November 19, 2006

Who's More Delusional? (The Sequel)

In an earlier post, I posed one version of this question.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is it John Mark Karr, who thinks he accidentally killed JonBenet Ramsey despite negative DNA tests, and witnesses who insist he was 600 miles away at the time of the murder?

Or is it the President of the United States, who gave the following answer (with my emphasis) to the first question asked by Brian Williams in an “exclusive” interview from the streets of New Orleans?
I will tell you this, that when it's all said and done, the people down here know that I stood in Jackson Square, and I said we're gonna help you, and we delivered.
Today, I pose a similar question.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is it OJ Simpson, who thinks it appropriate to publish a book entitled “If I Did It, Here's How It Happened” about two murders he still claims he did not commit?

Or is it the President of the United States, who made the following assertion from Vietnam, the site of a 15-year war that we never really won, about his war in Iraq.
We'll succeed unless we quit . . . The Maliki government is going to make it unless the coalition leaves before they have a chance to make it.
I’ve got more to say later about why the President is so determined to stay in Iraq, but I couldn’t resist asking this question again in the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Does the fact that he's responsible for a hundred thousand times more deaths than O.J. make King George the more delusional?

    ReplyDelete