Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hey Congress – It’s Time to Administer a Spanking!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After listening to the President’s response to Gonzo’s testimony, I can’t help but think of him as the bratty kid who is willing to wait out a lecture by his parents for some offensive behavior, because he knows the parents won’t follow through with any actual punishment if he continues the same behavior.

After Gonzo spent nearly a full day of shucking and jiving with a defense based on little more than managerial incompetence, here’s Bush’s assessment of his little buddy:
"This is an honest, honorable man, in whom I have confidence"
In other words, “I don’t care what you say Dad, Mikey the Dealer is a good guy and you can’t pick my friends!”

Bush continued:
"As the hearings went forward, it was clear the attorney general broke no law, there's no wrongdoing"
Translation: “You can’t prove he did anything wrong, so get off my back old man!”

I just hope the Congress eventually responds by taking away the President’s allowance if and when he continues to find ways to say:
“Leave me alone, you f**ker! You’re not the boss of me!”
[Update] Looks like Congress may be listening. They just pulled off the belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment