Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's Not Just North Koreans Who are Tired of Rice!

I referred to this article in an earlier comment, and wanted to pull it up to elaborate a bit. Apparently now, in addition to the North Koreans calling her an "imbecile," several prominent conservatives are calling Condoleeza Rice “incompetent” in her role as Secretary of State.

As I suggested earlier, when such strange bedfellows as North Korea, Newt Gingrich and Richard Perl, and seenos all agree on something, there is clearly a real problem (sorry for the narcissistic third-person reference – I’ll try not to make it a habit!)

On reading the article, however, you might conclude that Gingrich, Perle and I are on the same page about what should be done to rectify the apparent fact that Condi is, well, an “incompetent imbecile,” and that the U.S. has become a “weak bully.”

Not so! In keeping with the schoolyard bully reference in my earlier post, let me say that I want the United States to return to being the powerful, but kind-hearted, kid - who won’t let anyone pick on the smaller kids. Gingrich and Perl, on the other hand, want us to be the predatory psycho kid, who will attack anyone and everyone without regard for consequences.

Perhaps, if she wants to keep in good favor with her fellow conservatives, Condi should consider a makeover!

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking that in her next trip to the Mid East she should just bite the ear off of somebody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:47 AM

    That's a good look for Condi! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:49 AM

    Hey, wait a minute. I am NOT anonymous!

    ReplyDelete