Monday, May 15, 2006

This is How Bush Will Cut-N-Run!

So let me get this straight. 6000 National Guard Troops rotated out every two weeks for one year. If my math is correct that would be 156,00 total troops. Where are they all going to come from?

Sounds to me like a Bush found a way of concealing what will be essentially his "Cut-N-Run" from Iraq. And just in time for the midterm elections.

Welcome home soldiers, you've earned a free Mexico vacation ......well sort of.

Update!

With a little time to digest Bush's speech last night, I woke up this morning with a mental picture of our National Guard troops at the border armed with only a counter.

You know like the guy at the entrance to Costco who you have to show your membership card to before you enter. In my college days before I was a member, I used to sneak past that guy all the time. There were free food samples on the other side.

Best free lunch in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment