Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The funniest thing to me about this image is not the irony of the guy holding this particular sign upside down.

It’s the fact that throughout the campaign, every time I’ve seen masses of Hillary supporters waving their yellow “Smart Choice” signs, I somehow thought her campaign was stealing a riff from the producer of some cholesterol free butter substitute! The subliminal visual wasn’t helped by the fact that Hillary often showed up in a bright butter colored outfit!

Then again, as smoothly as Hillary thought she would slice straight to the nomination, perhaps she might consider the other cholesterol free butter substitute as her new campaign slogan!

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I just realized that the product I was thinking of is actually "Smart Balance" not "Smart Choice!"

    ReplyDelete