Friday, October 31, 2008

Methinks the Wingnuts are a Bit on Edge!

This is a picture of a bumper sticker I’ve had on my car for the last three years. For the past six weeks, it's been counter-balanced on the other side by an Obama-Biden sticker.

I live in the bluest of blue parts of the country, so I didn’t really expect to upset a lot of people when I chose to display it. I’ve gotten some compliments, mostly from friends and acquaintances, and a few thumbs up signs from drivers as they passed me on the freeway. Not one time in the last three years has anyone expressed a negative reaction to the sticker.

Until today!

I was parked in the lot next to the building my company shares with a Kaiser Permanente medical office, so there is a lot of foot traffic. When I got in the car to drive home, I noticed a note stuck under my wiper blade. It turned out to be the two page rant shown below:

Here’s the full text:
About Your Bumper Sticker

Excuse me but Bill Clinton was also a convicted perjurer. Furthermore, he was also accused of rape by Juanita Broderick (sp) on the 60 Minutes show. Ms. Broderick was a Democratic campaign worker who passed a polygraph exam after making the rape accusation.

Bill Clinton (Bubba) had a 20 year history of sexually harassing the females in his workplace.

So you see its not simply about blowjobs you dimwit.
Looks like someone was denied their prescription for Prozac!

Of course, I’m not such a “dimwit” that I actually consider the bumper sticker to be a defense of Bill Clinton!

Perhaps, if the note writer wasn’t so freaked out by the prospect of an Obama presidency (my wild-arsed assumption), he or she might realize it’s an implied indictment of George W. Bush, who has been accused not of a 20-something-year-old, impossible-to-prove, rape; but of a provable, ongoing, daily, six-year mass murder!

Compared to that, anything Clinton ever did, whether I liked it or not, was pretty much just a "blowjob!"

1 comment:

  1. Good post. And, you're absolutely right, the wingnuts have been listening to themselves for so long that they completely flipping out having to face reality.

    ReplyDelete