Friday, February 17, 2006

Cheney: A Lot of Bad Days

On Thursday during the now infamous Faux News interview Dick Cheney said:

"But the image of him falling is something I'll never be able to get out of my mind. I fired, and there's Harry falling. And it was, I'd have to say, one of the worst days of my life, at that moment."

This got me thinking. That if the day Cheney shot a man in the face was only one of the worst days of his life, what are the others? After some research here are:

Dick Cheney's Ten Worst Days of his Life

10. Cheney's first heart attack
9. Cheney's second heart attack
8. Cheney's first drunk driving conviction
7. Cheney finds out his daughter is a lesbian
6. Cheney's third heart attack
5. Cheney's second drunk driving conviction
4. Cheney's heart attack in his knee
3. Cheney shoots a man in the face
2. The day Slavery was abolished
1. Random stranger tells Cheney to go F--k himself on live television

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 AM

    I guess one of his best days was the day he killed 70 pheasants one right after the other. That must have been a frenzy.

    It bothers me that that is what he does for relaxation.

    He said it was the worst day of his life. It was a pretty bad day for the rest of us too, as we had to face the fact that our Vice-president is this irresponsible. The picture of him shooting his friend keeps running through my mind. They want us to just forget it and go on. Is that the same thing they say to the troops that come home unable to forget what they have seen.

    Those of us that keep talking about it may have Post Quail Distress Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:56 AM

    The image of him shooting his friend (a Republican attorney)in the face keeps running through my mind, too. And people are beginning to wonder why I keep breaking-out in spontaneous laughter...

    Sorry. People tell me I have a dark sense of humor. Perhaps they're on to something.

    ReplyDelete